Telegram Web is the web version of the Messaging App for laptops, it is a free, fast and secure way to be able to count on the vast majority of the features that Telegram offers for your favorite browser.
The Web version of Telegram is in constant sync with the Telegram App on your mobile device or tablet,making it a great instant messaging tool, as well as making it easy to share photos and videos. In addition, thanks to Telegram Web we can use the application on a computer and be able to communicate using a larger screen, be able to type on a physical keyboard and without having to use a mobile device. That’s why it’s essential to have Telegram Web updated, here’s how to do it.
Steps to Update Telegram Web
- The first thing you have to do is log in to the homepage of your preferred browser and go to the Telegram Web page.
- Once there, you must choose the country where you are, place the full phone number and press on the “Next”option.
- After doing this Telegram te will send a code to your mobile device, via SMS or via a call to your mobile, after receiving the code you only have to enter it in the section “Insert Code” and click next, this will allow you to access Telegram Web.
- Finally Telegram Web will announce you if there is an update Available at your login, otherwise you will already be using Telegram the latest update from the website.
Some Advantages of Using Telegram Web for PC
- It allows you to share all kinds of files, photos, videos or any file up to 1.5 GB.
- To use Telegram Web you only need an internet connection from your computer.
- It does not consume data from our mobile device.
- Does not consume battery.
- You do not need to have your mobile device connected to use this service.
- It has a great interface so it has excellent performance.