Today Internet Explorer has lost places in the browser rankings due to Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, however for the most classic Internet Explorer is always going to retain the accuracy of the creators of Windows,so this is a browser which maintains many followers. In addition Internet Explore is installed by default on all Windows operating systems.
Internet Explorer helps apprehension accidents of any type of malware, as well as has a filter against phishing, blocks access to sites suspected of containing any viruses, even scans all downloads made to see if they can be infected. In this guide we will show you how to update Internet Explorer version 11 step by step.
How to Download and Update Internet Explorer Version 11 on Windows 7?
If you own the Windows 7 operating system and want to update Internet Explorer to the latest version, just follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is enter the Internet Explorerdownload website.
- Then select the language you want to download from the left side of the website.
- On the right side of the website you will have to choose your operating system,(The Windows 7 file also works on Windows 8 and 10).
forget to check if you need a 32-bit or 64-bit architecture, to do so follow the following process:
- Enter the folder named“Computer”.
- Select and go to“Properties”.
- You should look for the “SystemType” option, there you will find the version information.
- Then on your desktop you will have the Internet Explorer settingsicon, double click to open the settings.
- You will see a message asking if you want to allow the program to make changes to your computer, select the “Yes” option.
- Finally you must press on the“Finish”button, once that’s done you’ll need to restart your computer to save your changes.
How to Update Internet Explorer Version 11 on Windows XP, Vista, 8 and 10?
Ideally, you should use the latest available version of your browser, here we will show you the steps you need to run to update your Internet Explorer Version 11 on the aforementioned Windows operating systems:
- You must first open the Internet Explorerbrowser.
- Click on the“Tools”button, which is located at the top right of your browser.
- A list with different options will be displayed, you need to select the“About Internet Explorer”tab at the bottom.
- A new window will open, which will be from the Windowsbrowser, by pressing“Download”.
- Then you need to double click on the file package you have downloaded to start the installation process, press“Next”each time you are given the option to accept each requirement.
- Then you will see the option of“Install”press it, there will start downloading the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- To finish after the download is finished you must restart the computer and you are done.
How to Enable Internet Explorer Automatic Updates?
To have the latest Internet Explorer update, you need active update notifications to do so by following these steps:
- First open internet explorer.
- Press on the“Tools”button which is located in the top right.
- You will see a list of options, you must select the one that says“About Internet Explorer”.
- Continue to enable the“Install new versions automatically”option.
- To finish just press the“Close”button, and you’re done, you’ll have your Internet Explorer browser ready to do the updates automatically.