Netflix lets you enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies from your mobile device anywhere, plus allows you to access a long catalog of visual audio content without having to move to any site,this is thanks to its Mobile App which gives you the possibility to play its content from wherever you want, to know how to install it you just have to keep reading.
How to Install Netflix App on Android Devices?
[misamoneditas_mosaic idpost=”1239,1232,1226,1219,295″ titlepost=”1239,Instalar Netflix en Smart TV|1232,Instalar Netflix en Ordenadores |1226,Instalar la App de Netflix en Moviles|1219,Instalar Netflix para Movil, PC y Smart TV|295,Descargar la App de Netflix?” images=”n” orderby=”title”]
To install the Netflix app on Android follow the steps below:
- The first thing you have to do is log into the Google Play Store to download the NetflixApp.
- Then select the Searchoption, and enter the Netflix name in the search bar.
- Select the Free option and press Ok.
- Once you see the following message “Netflix Successfully Installed” in the notification bar you will know that the App was downloaded and installed on your mobile.
- Now you need to exit the Google Play Store, go to the main menu of your mobile and select the Netflix app from all apps.
- Finally enter your email and password from your Netflix account and you can now enjoy your favorite content on your Androidmobile.
Note: It is a simple procedure to perform which can vary a bit depending on the model and brand of your device.
How to Install Netflix App on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch Devices?
Note that in order to install the latest Netflix app, you must have iOS 8 or higher, follow these steps to install:
- The first thing you need to do is open the App Store from the main menu of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Once in the App Store type Netflix in the search bar.
- Select Get to download the Netflix App.
- Once the download is complete, go back to the main menu and search for the Netflix app.
- To finish, sign in to the Netflix app, and place your Netflix account email and password, and you can now view your favorite content from the Netflix App on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touchmobile device.
Note: This procedure may be different depending on the iOS your Smartphone owns.