Telegram is a free instant messaging application which is cross-platform,as it is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows and allows you to send text messages from your mobile to compatible smartphones and Windows PCs.
In addition Telegram allows you to share documents, send photos at once, indicate your location, send videos,as well as many more features, your conversations and files you share will be stored in the cloud so you can access them from any mobile device as long as it’s compatible, here we are going to show you how to install the Telegram App on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Install Telegram on Android Devices
Resumen del contenido
[misamoneditas_mosaic idpost=”1245,1252,1306,968,960,952″ titlepost=”1245,Instalar la App de Telegram|1252,Instalar Telegram en Android, iPhone y Windows Phone|1306,Instalar Telegram en PC|968,Actualizar Telegram Web|960,Descargar e Instalar de Telegram en PC|952,Actualizar la App de Telegram” images=”n” orderby=”title”]
To install the Telegram Messenger App on your Android mobile follow these steps:
- The first thing you have to do is open the main menu of your mobile and enter the Google Play Storestore icon.
- Then find the Telegram app in the search engine and click Install.
- Continue clicking OK on the app permissions.
- Once the installation is complete, press the button that shows you the option to Start Chating.
- In the window that will appear you must enter your phone number.
- Then enter the code that was sent to your mobile which you will receive as a text message.
- Finally enter your first name and also your last name if you wish. And ready you can enjoy Telegram Messenger on your Android.
Install Telegram APK for Android
The Telegram App on Android as an APK file is easy to download and install just follow these steps:
- First you have to download the APK file from Telegram and then continue with its installation.
- During the file download, go to Settings.
- Tap Lock and security options.
- Then turn on the source option from unknown sources to allow your device to install apps outside the Play Store.
- Now search for Telegram on your mobile device, you will find it in the Downloads folder of the File Manager.
- Tap on the file and you will see a pop-up window, tap OK.
- Then click the Installbutton, and wait for the installation process to complete.
- When the installation is complete, you will be able to see the Telegram App icon in the main menu of your Android mobile.
- Finally open the Telegram app and enter your phone number,and you can start enjoying Telegram Messenger as an APK file for Android.
Install Telegram on iPhone Devices
In the case of having an iPhone mobile to be able to install the Telegram Messenger App it is still shown below:
- First go to the App Store on your iOS device and look for the Telegram Messenger App.
- Press the Downloadbutton, this process may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
- After that, click the install button and wait until the installation is complete.
- After the installation is complete, you can see the Telegram icon on your home screen.
- Keep clicking on it and open it.
- Finally register with your phone number and you can use Telegram Messenger.
Install Telegram for Windows Phone
Follow these steps to install the Telegram app on your Windows Phone mobile:
- Go to the Main Page of Telegram Web.
- Tap Download Telegram for Windows Phone, the Microsoft Storepage opens.
- There you should click on Get the App.
- Continue to follow the instructions and continue with the installation.
- You have to wait a few minutes while you are installing Telegram on your mobile Windows puts.
- To finish click on the Telegram icon that appears on the main screen, tap on it and enter your data to start enjoying Telegram Messenger.