WhatsApp Web or WhatsApp PC is the installable version for Mac and Windows computers of the very famous instant messaging application, the version of WhatsApp Messenger for the computer works in the same way as the mobile version, because after having it downloaded and installed we can send images, photos and chat in the same way only as with a physical keyboard which is much more comfortable.
In addition, with the App WhatsApp Messenger for PC if you receive an attachment or want to send a document or just copy a link, you can do it from your PC so it is a great advantage, here we will show you how to download and install the application on your computer for free.
How to Install WhatsApp Messenger for PC?
To download and install the WhatsApp Messenger application in a classic way on your computer, simply follow each of the steps below:
- First we have to download an Android emulator,you can choose between YouWave or Blustacks.
- After you have downloaded the Android emulator on your PC, you have to search for the WhatsApp Messenger App in the same way as if you were on your mobile phone.
- Keep checking the phone number,it is very important that you know that you can not use your number on PC and mobile at the same time, so that you have two options if you want to continue chatting on your mobile:
- You can create a virtual phone number with fan you.
- Or you can use a number you don’t use WhatsApp with.
Note: If you want to download a virtual phone number you must verify it with a call, you will receive a three-digit code.
- After you have confirmed your phone number you can add your phone contacts that you have in the App, and you can now use WhatsApp Messenger on your computer.
Install WhatsApp Messenger for PC from the Official Website
This is a much simpler process to do, which is that if you are an Apple user and want to have WhatsApp Messenger on your iOS computer just follow these steps:
- The first thing you have to do is go to the top menu of the official website and press on “Download”,once there choose the operating system you want to download, follow the link below to go to the official website https://www.whatsapp.com/.
- After you’ve done the download, just open the data package and run it on your PC.
- When you open the app for the first time, the App will ask you to link it with your mobile device, to do so you only have the application on your mobile, press on the toolicon, and from there go to the icon of “WhatsApp Web / Desktop”.
- To finish with this last step will open the camera with a Bidi or QRcode reader, just scan the code and ready automatically your user will launch in the App indicating that you can now start chatting with WhatsApp Messenger on your computer.